In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by Clos Culombu, whose registered office is located at : Chemin San Petru – 20260 LUMIO
Within the meaning of Article 4.7 of the GDPR, Clos Culombu assumes the role of controller of the personal data collected on the website https://www.closculombu.fr. Clos Culombu determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why does Clos Culombu collect personal data?
Clos Culombu collects data for several purposes explained below: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data is collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other collections are required by law and/or regulation, and others are of strategic and commercial importance and require your prior consent. In each case, Clos Culombu ensures that it complies with the regulations, whose requirements vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymised)
- the date and time of your visit
- your browsing history (from https://www.closculombu.fr)
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (customer files or statistics on visits to other sites, for example).
- The data collected in this way is used only to produce anonymous statistics.
- We do not track your browsing on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not provide a more precise geolocation than the scale of a town:
- This data will not be kept for more than 13 months from the date of your first visit.
- Raw traffic data associated with an identifier must not be kept for more than 13 months..
Any collection of data beyond that intended to supply these statistics requires your prior consent if it is not assisted on another legal basis.
2) Data collected when you contact us
You may provide us with personal data when you contact customer services, so that we can deal with your requests. Here again, the legal basis is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
In accordance with the regulations in force, Clos Culombu informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and invoicing information for a period of 10 years.
Clos Culombu informs that it will process data in a legal, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated. For this reason, Clos Culombu undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that any inaccurate data is deleted or rectified without delay. Clos Culombu will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your contact request.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to the data we hold about you:
- right of access (Article 15 of the RGPD)
- right of rectification (article 16 of the RGPD)
- right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- right to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- right to notification of data: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the GDPR)
You can exercise this right by sending your request to the following postal address Chemin San Petru – 20260 LUMIO or to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request does indeed come from the rightful owner of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
Clos Culombu informs you that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Data retention period
The length of time your data is kept varies according to the state of the law and when constraints are less severe, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs. For information purposes, you will find in the attached table the retention periods for the main data used by Clos Culombu.
Type of data processing: Customer relations
Purpose of processing: Management of contact form requests
Retention period: 365 days
Remarks (the CNIL simplified standards have only been indicative since 25.05.2018. Future standards are expected). CNIL simplified standard NS-048